This policy refers to data used by letteringda.com
What are cookies?
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests
You can find more information about cookies at www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Cookies used on this website
• Performance cookies
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works.
• facebook social widgets
The Facebook social widgets are interactive services with the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your device you can do so by adjusting your personal settings; you can find how to do this on the most commonly used browsers here:
• Google Chrome
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
If you have concerns about any cookies set by Lettering da please contact us.
Lettering da respects your privacy. We’ve set out here what personal information we collect, what we do with it and your choices and rights.
2. Personal information we collect
We collect various personal information regarding you or your device. This includes the following:
• email address
• first name and last name
• information from your use. This includes: IP addresses, preferences, web pages you visited prior to coming to our or our pages, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, preference settings, unique device IDs and language and other regional settings), information about how you interact with the website (such as timestamps, clicks, scrolling, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and problems you may encounter, such as loading errors).
3. How we collect personal information
We obtain personal information from various sources.
We do this in three main ways:
• you provide some of it directly submitting to our newsletter
• we record some of it automatically with technologies like cookies
• we collect information from third party services (MailChimp for newsletters and Squarespace Analytics for your activity on our website). Make sure you are comfortable with what they share by reviewing their privacy policies.
4. How we use your personal information
We use the personal information we obtain about you to:
• communicate with you
• administer surveys, contests and other promotions.
• promote our services and send you tailored marketing communications about updates, products or services.
• analyze and learn about how our website is accessed and used. We usually do this based on anonymous, pseudonymized or aggregated information which does not focus on you individually.
We process your personal information for the above purposes when you have consented to the use of your personal information in a particular way. When you consent, you can change your mind at any time.
5. Your rights and choices
Where applicable law requires you may have the right to access, update, change or delete personal information.
You can access, update, change or delete personal information by contacting us at:
Associazione Lettering da
Sede legale: Via Cesare Lombroso 26, 10125 Torino